CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Macrus Award Slut

Macrus Award Slut

Monday, August 4, 2008

Weekend Bear

I hope everyone had a good weekend. I was by myself with my boys the majority of the weekend. My little girl was a busy chicky this weekend. A trip to Celebration City in Branson and than church yesterday. I am surpised she even woke up this morning.

I also got something very beary special from my friend Winter. I got Beared!! Wow that sounds bad. Reminds me of a joke that I am not going to share.....this time. She was given it by Karl and he by Dawg. The orginal bear giver who seems to love the Vermont Bear Company.

SO basically the rules are pretty easy:
1. The Beary Best Award is given to those people who we want to know we care… just because
2. See rule #1

You Are The Beary Best

Here on my people that I believe should get this lofty present:
1. Winter....of course. She has pimped me out how can I not give this to her.
2. Shiny B....Luv ya girl even when you have no idea what is happening.
3. Jen... Even though we dont talk as much as we used to I still luv's her and wonder where my book is??? ;)
4. Charlene....She does so much for others. Throwing a little luv her way should be the perfect thing to let her know that it all ok.
5. Christy.... my sister and a lurker here. Come on sis, I dont have that many readers. You gotta at least show some comment luv my way once.
6. Stacy.... Sister in-law that I give it up to. I can stand Damon only for a little. You being married to him is power to ya *throws fist in the air*

I would give one to my hubbie but he dont read my blog. Which in hindsight is a good thing. I need a place to bitch, make fun of and plot ways to kill him. OK the last part is a little exterme but hey better to be prepared.

Ya'll try to keep cool today and remember to give your loved ones a hug.

4 comments:

Crazy Charlene said...

maryo~~you really made my day~~thank you so much for the award~~i really needed it today~~~thank you for all of your support~~i'll post it tonight
(it will be a long difficult post)

Vodka Mom said...

I'm jealous...




:-)

Lex Valentine said...

You know Jen's not good about going to the post office. LOL

BTW, you still need to give me a t-shirt size for your Diva shirt prize. And you can expect a little something for your b-day too soon. You know me, I'm like the rest of ya all... living paycheck to paycheck... so your cool pressie is coming soon. :)

Anonymous said...

Okay I'm here! Lol..took me a while to catch up, but a lot going on up here. And that is fucking hillarious!