CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Macrus Award Slut

Macrus Award Slut

Thursday, November 6, 2008

It's over & the weiner is......

No more maps please!! If I see one more red/blue map I am going to gag. It over and the people have spoken. The wanted change and boy are we going to get it.

I am in the miniorty part of the population. I voted for the old white guy and the hot white chick. I really thought he could make the right kind of change we needed. Oh well we'll just have to wait and see if I am wrong or right.

I did get one good joke about Obama beign elected. Did ya hear that Dick Cheney asked Obama to go hunting? See ya'll we are goign to be ok!

I like that one cause of the way it makes fun of both parties not just one. Plus after the other jokes I got this one is the most tasteful. Cant wait to see how many more bad ones come across the text wires.

0 comments: