CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Macrus Award Slut

Macrus Award Slut

Thursday, October 23, 2008

Halloween inspritation

It is that time of the year again. Time to dress up like something totally out there. Or you can dress up like you favortie person ever or even as well nothing. In my house this is a great time of year.

I have tried to make it fun for the kids. Every year I ask them to help me put decorations up and to figure out what everyone is going to dress up as. I think it gets them doing just that thinking. Use your imagination kids, later on in life that might be the one thing that makes you unique.

As you can see from my profile picture this uniqueness is even used on our pumpkins. I figure that is a great family photo for this time of year. It is a perfect representation of us all. Me looking at the kids like they better act good. Josh being evil, Liz beign Liz, Mac with his binky, and Spence being Spence. Cant at all tell which parnet the kids take after huh??

SO my challenge to each of you is to use your imagination. Get your kids involved and dont let them kill it. Just cause you grow up doesnt mean you have to get rid of that part of you. Just think if those guys that make the movies and books you love had given theirs up?? Sad thought huh.

1 comments:

Lex Valentine said...

I will dress up as the birthday girl. But I shall not subject you all to my birthday suit. :) On an up note, my honey called his mom last weekend... I think she's gonna give us the down for a mobile home when he gets home. I'm almost afraid to say it because I'm afraid it won't happen. If it does... hallelujah! No more worries about all the babies.